No one wants to go through the entire procedure of writing and rewriting texts and copy and pasting saves us from the unnecessary time consumption involved in the same. In Facebook, where you share and write posts, statuses, comments, etc. then copy and paste in Facebook plays a great role in helping us share motivational quotes, some part of a text, etc. Copy and paste save time and makes the task quick and very easy. But not everyone knows the process or even the feature to copy-paste that Facebook provides in the first place. Therefore, let us learn about how to copy and paste on Facebook with the quick and easy steps.
Related: Facebook Watch: Everything You Need To Know.
How To Copy And Paste On Facebook?
Let us learn to copy and paste on Facebook with the help of the steps explained below:
- Log into your Facebook account by entering your email address (or phone number and password) from any browser you wish to use on your computer.
- Open the new tab to open the webpage whose text you want to copy or simply go to your News Feed or go to someone else’s timeline and select and copy the content you want to use and share on your Facebook account.
- To copy, select the text from and until where you want to cut and press command+C on Macbook or ctrl+C to copy in windows. You can also select the copy option by selecting and then right-clicking and selecting the copy option that appears on the context menu.
- Now, go back to your Facebook account again and open the location where you wish to paste the text that you have copied right now in the above step. If you wish to add the text you copied to the comments section then open it or if you want to put it as a status on your Facebook then open the share something option on Facebook.
- Place and click the mouse cursor where you wish to paste the text and press command+V if you have Mac or press ctrl+V if you are using windows desktop. If you wish to use the context menu again instead of commands, then right-click on the screen where you want to paste which again opens the context menu and you will notice that the copy option has been replaced by the paste option. Tap on the paste option and you will see the entire or the selected text that you chose earlier has been posted without any changes on your Facebook.
Read: 7 Reasons Why You Can’t Add Someone On Facebook
This is how easy and quick the procedure of copying and pasting on Facebook is. Now let us get to the method of copying and pasting on Facebook photos.
Also read: Save Page As PDF: 4 Easy Ways On How To Save Page As PDF
How To Copy And Paste On Facebook Photos?
Ever wondered that you can also copy and paste photos from Facebook to desktop too and the procedure is not complex or lengthy at all. Here is how you can copy and paste photos on Facebook:
- Open your Facebook account and then go to the picture you want to copy.
- Now right click on the image and the context menu will appear. Tap on the copy option that pops up. Even if you are using any picture from your gallery, then use the same method.
- Go back to your desktop or any application where you want to paste and then right-click where you want to paste and the image is pasted waiting for the upload.
This was another procedure of copy and paste on Facebook using the photos. If you are wondering about whether you can copy photos from other web pages or your gallery and paste them on Facebook (the opposite of what we have talked about) then it is not possible using Facebook.
Read: 4 Ways To Download Facebook Videos Easily
Another Way To Copy And Paste On Facebook Using The Mobile App
You can also open a photo on Facebook, if you are using a mobile app, tap on the photo from the Facebook gallery of any user or the page you want and tap and hold the display for a while to display the menu. Once the menu displays itself over the photo that you are viewing and you will see the option of copy the photo in the list of other options that are placed together. Tap on the copy photo option and paste it to the location. This was the procedure of copy and paste on Facebook using different methods.
Related: Delete Facebook Account In 10 Easy Steps | How To Delete Facebook